Pursuant to the Bylaws, the OCUUC Board calls for The Annual Meeting of the Congregation to convene in Daniels Hall and on Zoom Video Conferencing via https://zoom.us/j/3931579606.
Sunday, June 13, 2021, at 11:45 am
- Call to order: Determination of a quorum (20% of eligible members)
- Chalice Lighting and reflection
- Approval of minutes from Congregational Meetings June 14, 2020 & February 21, 2021
- Awards: Shining Stars, Unsung UU, and Joan Gillan Award
- Recognition of 25 Year Member
- Questions/comments regarding annual reports
- Election of Officers, Trustees, Stewards, and Nominators
- Approval of the 2021 - 2022 Budget
- Proposed Bylaws Revisions/Amendments
- Other New Business
- Appreciation and recognition for those elected who are completing their service
- Installation of Elected Officers, Trustees, Stewards and Committee members
- Slate of Nominees
- Proposed 2021-2022 Budget
- Proposed Amendments to the Bylaws (Bylaws with changes highlighted)
- Minutes of the 2020 Annual Meeting
- Minutes of the Special Congregational Meeting of February 2021
- Annual Reports Book
If you require assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting will being recorded.