Welcome to Orange Coast Unitarian Universalist Church! Whether you have been coming for years or this is your first time with us, we’re so glad you’re making our spiritual community part of your family’s life. We know your spiritual life and that of your child or children is very important and something you’ve carefully considered.
We believe it’s important to have spiritual connections and commitments to ourselves, others and to something larger than ourselves. Caring for ourselves and for others promotes the inherent worth and dignity of everyone in our home, our church, and our community.
Our Religious Education/Exploration Program is one where professional and volunteer staff partner to create a warm and welcoming environment. This is a place where our children and youth, PreK-high school seniors, can explore their feelings and beliefs about the religious and spiritual aspects of life. We would love to support you and partner with you in this key aspect of your family’s life.
We engage the whole person; mind and body, heart and soul. Children and youth join us in Daniels Hall for the beginning of the service at 10:30am. After Time for All Ages, everyone participating in Religious Education heads to the RE/Admin building.
Please note that masks are required in Daniels Hall and the RE/Admin building on Sunday mornings. Masks are optional in the courtyard, but we asks congregants to be thoughtful about wearing their masks when interacting with the children there. Nursery care is also available.
We strive for inclusion and belonging across race, age, abilities, gender and sexual identities.
For more information, email Karen Magoon Pearson, our Director of Religious Education.
Unitarian Universalist Principles for Kids
- We believe that each and every person is important.
- We believe that all people should be treated fairly.
- We believe that our congregations are a place where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
- We believe that each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- We believe that everyone should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- We believe in working for a peaceful, faith, and free world.
- We believe in caring for our planet.