Download Zoom platform
- Windows: https://zoom.us/client/latest/ZoomInstaller.exe
- MacOS: https://zoom.us/client/latest/Zoom.pkg
- iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id546505307
- Android via Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
- Zoom desktop client (web app) is called “zoom.us”
- Zoom iPad, iPhone or Android app is called "Zoom Cloud Meeting"
Access Zoom Meetings for OCUUC Sunday Services
Click Zoom meeting hyperlink: https://zoom.us/j/3931579606
If you have downloaded the Zoom desktop or mobile app, click Open zoom.us when prompted.
- Zoom application will open automatically, and you’ll join the service
- You may be prompted to allow microphone and camera access. Select the option you feel most comfortable with
- If you’re on your smartphone, you may also join by phone only. Listen to instructions, and press pound to join meeting without participant ID
Dial in using your phone and one of these numbers:
- +1 669 900 6833 US
- +1 346 248 7799 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US
- +1 646 876 9923 US
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
Meeting ID: 393 157 9606
If you have problems joining by video, please join by telephone — and then send an email to email@example.com with a brief explanation of the problem you encountered. We will do our best to clarify the instructions going forward. Further troubleshooting and FAQ available here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us.