Join us for our 2nd Annual Orange Coast Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival on Saturday, August 3rd. Showings at 10am (children's), 2pm, and 6pm
- Event: Orange Coast Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival, a celebration of our environment
- Event Date: Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
- THREE showings on the same day
- Times: 10:00AM (Children’s), 2:00PM and 6:00PM.
- Reception: Enjoy wine and cheese and mingle with the filmmakers during intermission (2:00PM and 6:00PM showings).
- Location: Orange Coast Unitarian Universalist Church
- Address: 2845 Mesa Verde Drive East, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4274535 (2:00PM and 6:00PM)
- Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4274578 (10:00AM - Children’s)
- Website: https://ocuuc.org/events/environmental-film-festival/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (214) 212-1476
Bring your kids to our 2nd Annual Orange Coast Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival, on Saturday, August 3rd at 10:00 am. The films we are showing are geared to kids from 4-16 years old. Free Refreshments after the screening. Inspire our next generation of environmental activists!
Write to email@example.com to contact the Film Festival Chairman (214-212-1476), if you’d like to be involved, or have questions.