Join us for our 2nd Annual Orange Coast Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival on Saturday, August 3rd. Showings at 10am (children's), 2pm, and 6pm
- Event: Orange Coast Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival, a celebration of our environment
- Event Date: Saturday, August 3rd, 2019
- THREE showings on the same day
- Times: 10:00AM (Children’s), 2:00PM and 6:00PM.
- Reception: Enjoy wine and cheese and mingle with the filmmakers during intermission (2:00PM and 6:00PM showings).
- Location: Orange Coast Unitarian Universalist Church
- Address: 2845 Mesa Verde Drive East, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4274535 (2:00PM and 6:00PM)
- Tickets: https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4274578 (10:00AM - Children’s)
- Website: https://ocuuc.org/events/environmental-film-festival/
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (214) 212-1476
Bring your kids to our 2nd Annual Orange Coast Wild & Scenic Environmental Film Festival, on Saturday, August 3rd at 10:00 am. The films we are showing are geared to kids from 4-16 years old. Free Refreshments after the screening. Inspire our next generation of environmental activists!
Write to email@example.com to contact the Film Festival Chairman (214-212-1476), if you’d like to be involved, or have questions.
Major Film Sponsor
The LAB - sponsor of the film “Flipping the Switch”
Irvine Ranch Conservancy
Craig and Linda Spery
Nina Smith and Jeanine Scalero
Rob and Sarah Hunter
Eva and Cosme Noriega
Barbara and Steve Morihiro
Debra Quam and Audrey Prosser
Armstrong Garden Centers