And what do they do?
- assisting the congregation in claiming and honoring its past and in healing its griefs and conflicts
- illuminating the congregation’s unique identity, its strengths, its needs, its challenges
- clarifying the multiple dimensions of leadership, both ordained and lay, and aiding the congregation in navigating the shifts in leadership that accompany times of transition
- renewing connections with available resources, within and beyond the UUA
- enabling the congregation to renew its vision, strengthen its stewardship, prepare for new professional leadership, and engage its future with anticipation and zest
Stay in touch with the conversation, subscribe to the RSS feed for comments on this post.